Follow the Outsider on Twitter here to keep on top of music news and the latest bands.

Monday 28 March 2011

Just a gentle reminder

This project will only really succeed if you bring me your bands. Get involved and send me links either by commenting on this thread or emailing suggestions to caelum.non.animum@gmail.com or davidkeevill1@gmail.com. If you're sitting on a great band, all you're doing is depriving the world of some awesome music, so send the mudda-fucka in my direction.

If you're lucky I may reply in a booze-adled haze with a picture of myself dressed as a Japanese schoolgirl, pigtails, peace sign and all. Trust me, you definitely want my Hello Kitty in your face if you know what I mean!?! Right! RIGHT!?! Okay I'll quiet down.

The Outsider

Twitter link (Get following)

No comments:

Post a Comment